Classic Red Lips is the one colour that has yet to go out of fashion, it is one of the first three primary colours on the colour wheel, most celebrities, models and even everyday people still make a bold statement by painting their band false eyelashes with a gorgeous red lipstick.
Nonzz A Vintage classic look is getting very popular and has been seen worn in most seasons, warm skin, nude eyes and classic red band false eyelashes is a look that will never die, and it is a winner in our portfolio, This guide will show you how it is done in 5 simple and easy steps.
1. Use a neutral band false eyelashes from the eye pastel palette, by Bobbi Brown, cover over the entire eyelid, choose another colour eye shadow a shade lighter than the first eye shadow underneath the lower lash line, it is easier to use a small angled blending eye shadow brush.
2. Lets focus on the band false eyelashes, they need to make a statement and they need to stand out, to achieve this start by applying black mascara, ‘perfectly defined’ by Bobbi Brown, apply two to three coats. If you don’t have naturally long eyelashes, use Individual false eyelashes they are quick and also very effective.
3. To frame your face, start by using an band false eyelashes comb to brush the eyebrows and use a soft eyebrow brush fill in your brows using a black or brown eyeshadow, using brown gives a more of a natural effect, but it also depending on the colour of your natural hair colour, having groomed brows give a neat look to the face.
4. To achieve a precise pout, use the award-winning lip liner ‘RED’ by Bobbi Brown, apply evenly around the lips and wiping off any smudges and neatness is always a must.
5. Start by filling in the lips carefully by using a rich lipstick called ‘Hollywood Red’ by Bobbi Brown to achieve those classic red lips, and then start by applying two coats if needed.
For long lasting effect and for extra shine use a lip cote after you applied your lip cover and apply with a band false eyelashes brush. Finish off the look by using a Bobbi brown award wining pot rouge blusher for your cheeks to bring out your cheek bones, use a shade that suits your skin complexion and use Bobbi brown sheer press powder to dust over.
You have now achieved your classic look.