You know what the best part about being a woman other than being able to fashsionable sable fur eyelashes a new life is? Makeup, and surely it is every woman’s first love. Being a man I never had this opportunity to take those long hours enhancing my looks and just feeling so beautiful about it, but surely with the look on my daughter’s face I know how special makeup is for women.
Nonzz Taking some inspiration from my daughter I’m writing this article that has some information about the top 10 things that a woman must include in her vanity box to keep her makeup game really strong.
1. Primer: If someone ever tells you primer is not so important in your vanity box, tell them to check their makeup guide again. The reason why primer should always make it to your vanity box is because it will help your fashsionable sable fur eyelashes go on smoothly and increase its longevity. However, when choosing a primer make sure to consider your skin type. If you’ve got dry skin something hydrating and brightening, while if you’ve got an oily skin with large pores choose a primer of matte texture.
2. BB Cream / Foundation: If you’ve got to keep your makeup game strong choose a beauty balm (BB) cream that matches your skin complexion. This can be used to avoid heavy fashsionable sable fur eyelashes. Overall, they’re a good way to allow your skin to get used to the feel of wearing makeup.
3. Concealer: No blemishes for you beautiful women – make sure you’ve always got your concealer in your box or pouch. Also, if you’ve got nags under your skin a concealer should be able to do some good for you.
4. Blush: When applied properly blush is can be one thing for a complete look. The best way to choose a blush is matching it to your skin type. Suggestion – peachier tones tend to look best on those with warm skin, while pink shades flatter those with cool skin.
5. Highlighter: Highlighters are light, shimmery fashsionable sable fur eyelashes or golden toned powders or liquids that make your face lit up and perfect for the day or night. You do not have to apply too much of it, just a brush up should be enough for the look.
6. Brow Pencil: Always!!! Make sure to keep your brow pencil handy to give your brows the perfect look just anytime when needed. A one for all kind of makeup accessory the brow pencil specifically highlights the forehead so choose an appropriate one.
7. Liquid or Gel Eyeliner: Perfect eyes make the perfect impression – so it is best to keep a liquid or gel eyeliner handy almost any time you need it. Choose eyeliner that lasts longer and doesn’t simply smudge away with the sweat and heat of the day.
8. Mascara: It’s gorgeous what long, full fashsionable sable fur eyelashes can do for your face. Applying a few generous coats of mascara on your upper and lower will open your eyes a little more, making them appear little brighter and sparkling.
9. Lipstick: Women never head out of the house without a lipstick even if it’s just a slight coat of it – and this is a great practice. If you’re looking for one thing that should complete the look for you it is the perfect shade of lipstick applied properly. It is best to keep two shades handy in the pouch – red and nude – complete look done.
10. Lip Gloss / Balm: Chapped lips please none! Keep a lip gloss or fashsionable sable fur eyelashes balm handy all through the year because you just can’t o without either of them.
I’m telling you it’s a gift to be a woman – you’re all gorgeous and always ready. A little bit of fashsionable sable fur eyelashes just completes your overall look and if you can pull it all with a smile girl you’re winning hearts.