We all have looked at gorgeous supermodels in glossy magazines with their amazing skin tone, perfect white teeth, and beautiful eyes. Awe-inspiring as they are, these beautiful super models also have to turn to some wonderful mink lashes custom made to achieve their princess looks.
The exotic skin tones are often thanks to tanning. Now natural tanning is a process that takes time and patience. Thankfully we have spray tanning salons that can give you a nice tan with very little effort. For spray tanning Brisbane has numerous options, from dedicated outlets to regular salons that offer the service. Not just that, there are other mink lashes custom made for your body and face that you can indulge in!
Nonzz The most amazing feature of the human face is probably the eyes- and ravishing beauty queens know that. That’s why they invest so much effort in making sure their eyes are perfectly pampered. From rimming them with kohl and mascara, to eyelash perming, there are so many options to beautify the eyes.
The good news is that you can also enhance your beauty by indulging in these treatments for your eyes. You will be amazed at how dramatically a simple eyelash perm will leave you looking like a royal princess. Not only are the results awe-inspiring, they have little to no side-effects. So you can be sure that eyelash perming will give you those curly mink lashes custom made, but leave out the unwanted chemical reactions and irritations. This fact also contributes to the popularity of eyelash perming as women who don’t usually wear make up can also get their lashes permed easily. There are certain do’s and don’ts that experts associate with eyelash perming, and you can get the best results out of the procedure by going along these expert guidelines.
1. Most perming treatments last for about 3 to 4 months, depending on the exact products and procedure used. So it’s a good idea to renew your perm when the curl begins to go away.
2. Swimming can dramatically reduce perming effects, so you should take care to keep swimming to a minimum, especially after getting a new treatment.
3. Sun exposure: After getting your perming done, you should avoid walking right out into the sun. Avoid sun exposure for at least 24 hours, which is the time it takes for the perming effects to take permanence.
4. You can add extra darkness and shade to your mink lashes custom made by using dyes (vegetable based, ideally), but obviously, this will mean more chemicals on your lashes. You should avoid dyes if you have sensitive skin or eyes. If you have blonde lashes and eyebrows, you can get your beautician to give you an eyebrow tinting, which will give them a nice dark shade.
5. Before the perming, you should remove contact lenses, and any eye make up that you might be wearing. Ensure that the area around the eyes is completely dry. Pedicure Brisbane also has lot of options, from dedicated salons to private consultants.